Book Your Appointment
The following restrictions are to ensure that your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing microblading procedure. Please read the following information carefully:
- Please do not exercise on the day of the procedure as your body heat will expand the pores.
- Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn three days prior to the procedure. Skin should not be in the process of healing before the procedure!
- Do not drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of the procedure.
- Do NOT take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, and/or ibuprofen, Omega-3, unless medically necessary, between 48-72 hours prior to you procedure. Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay.
- Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
The following treatments should be avoided within 4 weeks of the procedure
- Botox or other fillers
- Chemical peels
- Laser Treatments
PLEASE NOTE: You are ineligible for this procedure if:
- You are under 18 years old
- You have keloid skin or scars
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have been Accutane within one year
- You have irritation of the skin of any kind, such as:blemishes, pimples, rashes, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, or sunburn on the area of the procedure.
- You are on Retin-A or Retinols. You must be off your medications for at least seven days prior to your procedure and avoid it for 30 days after your procedure.
- You are a diabetic
- You have HIV, Hepatitis, or any other viral infections and/or diseases
- You are undergoing chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- You have epilepsy
- You have a pacemaker or major heart problems
- You have had an organ transplant
- You are sick (cold, flu, etc). This will affect the healing process. Please reschedule.
- You generally don’t heal well and develop infections easily
- Your old tattoo is too dark (please contact me with photos of your tattoo for a consultation.
Please login to see your appointments.
Please select a service:
Please choose a service provider:
Our schedule for August 2020
Click a free day to apply for an appointment.